1. Bouncken, R. B., Gast, J., Kraus, S. & Bogers, M., )2015( Coopetition: a systematic review, synthesis, and future research directions. Review of Managerial Science, pp. 577-601.
2. Gnyawali, D. & Charleton, T.R., )2018( Nuances in the Interplay of Competition and Cooperation: Towards a Theory of Coopetition. Journal of Management, pp. 2511-2534.
3. Gast, J., Filser, M., Gundolf, K. & Kraus, S., )2015( Coopetition research: Towards a better understanding of past trends and future directions. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, pp. 492-521.
4. Roy, P. & Yami, S., )2009( Managing strategic innovation through coopetition.. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, p. 61–73.
5. Kossyva, D., Sarri, K. & Georgopoulos, N., )2014( Co-Opetition: a Business Strategy for SMEs in Times of Economic Crisis. South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, pp. 89-106.
6. Ritala, P. & Hurmelinna-Laukkanen, P., )2009( What’s in it for me? Creating and appropriating value in innovation-related coopetition. Technovation, pp. 819-828.
7. Ritala, P., Golnam, A. & Wegmann, A., )2014( Coopetition-based business models: The case of Amazon.com. Industrial Marketing Management, p. 236–249.
8. Ritala, P., )2009( Is coopetition different from cooperation? The impact of market rivalry on value creation in alliances. International Journal of Intellectual Property Management, pp. 39-55.
9. Daidj, N., Egert, C., )2018( Towards new coopetition-based business models? The case of Netflix on the French market, Journal of Research in Marketing and Entrepreneurship, pp.99-120
10. Gnyawali, D. & Park, B., )2011( Co-opetition between giants: Collaboration with competitors for technological innovation. Research Policy, pp. 650-663.
11. Basole, R. C., Park, H. & Barnett, B., )2014( Coopetition and convergence in the ICT ecosystem. Telecommunications Policy, pp. 537-552.
12. Bengtsson, M. & Kock, S., )2014( Coopetition - Quo vadis? Past accomplishments and future challenges. Industrial Marketing Management, pp. 180-188.
13. Luo, Y., )2007( A coopetition perspective of global competition. Journal of World Business, pp. 129-144.
14. Brandenburger, A. & Nalebuff, B., )1995( The right game: Use game theory to shape strategy. Harvard Business Review, pp. 57-71.
15. Dowling, M. J., Roering, W. D., Carlin, B. A. & Wisnieski, J., )1996( Multifaceted Relationships Under Coopetition: Description and Theory. Journal of Management Inquiry, pp. 155-167.
16. Lado, A., Boyd, N. & Hanlon, S., )1997( Competition, cooperation, and the search for economic rents: a syncretic model. Academy of Management Review, pp. 110-141.
17. Yami, S., )2010( coopetition strategies: towards a new form of inter-organizational dynamics?. In: coopetition: Winning Strategies for the 21st Century. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, pp. 1-16.
18. Gnyawali, D., He, J. & Madhavan, R., )2008( Co-opetition: Promises and challenges. In: 21st century management: A reference handbook. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications, pp. 386-399.
19. Bengtsson, M. & Kock, S., )1999( Cooperation and competition in relationships between competitiors in business networks. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, pp. 178-193.
20. Quintana-García, C. & Benavides-Velasco, C. A., )2004( Cooperation, Competition, and in- novative capability: A panel data of European dedicated biotechnology firm. Technovation, pp. 927-938.
21. Enberg, C., )2012( Enabling knowledge integration in coopetitive RandD projects: the management of conflicting logics. International Journal of Project Management, p. 771–780.
22. Peng, T. & Bourne, M., )2009( The coexistence of competition and cooperation between networks: implications from two Taiwanese healthcare networks. Br J Manag, p. 377–400.
23. Velu, C., )2016( Evolutionary or revolutionary business model innovation through coopetition? The role of dominance in network markets. Industrial Marketing Management, pp. 124-135.
24. Mariani, M., )2007( Coopetition as an emergent strategy. International Studies of Management & Organization, pp. 97-126.
25. Dorn, S., Schweiger, B. & Albers, S., )2016( Levels, phases and themes of coopetition: A systematic literature review and research agenda. European Management Journal, Volume 34, pp. 484-500.
26. Kafashpoor A, Ahanchian M, Malekzadeh G. )2018( Developing managers’ organizational commitment model of Iran airports and air navigation company to improve their performance using grounded theory. Journal of Management researches in Iran; 22 (1) p. 143-164
27. Creswell, J., )2010( Educational Research: Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research. 4th ed. Boston: Pearson publication.
28. Strauss, A. & Corbin, J., )1998( Basics of qualitative research: techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory. 2 ed. California: Thousand Oaks.
29. Bengtsson, M. & Tatbeeq, R.-U., )2016( A systematic review of research on coopetition: Toward a multilevel understanding. Industrial Marketing Management, Volume 57, pp. 23-39.
30. Fallah Tafti, S., KordNaeij, A., Khodadad Hoseini, S., Jamali, M., )2016( Explaining interactive strategic objectives of Iranian Banking Industry by applying business ecosystem concept, Journal of Management Research in Iran, 19(4), pp. 139-160.
31. Bengtsson, M., Raza-Ullah, T. & Vanyushyn, V., )2016( The coopetition paradox and tension: Themoderating role of coopetition capability. Industrial MarketingManagement, Volume 53, pp. 19-30.
32. Padula, G. & Dagnino, G., )2007( Untangling the Rise of Coopetition: The Intrusion of Competition in a Cooperative Game Structure. International Studies of Management and Organization, pp. 32-52.
33. Eriksson, P. E., )2010( Partnering: what is it, when should it be used, and how should it be implemented?. Construction Management and Economics, 28(9), pp. 905-917.
34. Tidstrom, A., )2009( Causes of conflict in intercompetitor cooperation. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 24(7), pp. 506-518.
35. Akbarfakhrabadi, H., Gheidar-Kheljani, J., Ghodsypour, S., )2016( 'Competition modeling in coordinating a three level supply chain', Modern Research in Decision Making, 1(3), pp. 1-22.